Toddler Nutrition Guide
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 100 - 249 and pay only $18.00 each
- Buy 250 - 499 and pay only $16.00 each
Guides - each pack includes 100 cards. Each card is 9" x 7.75" - perfect size for displaying on a refrigerator. Full color on both sides. Available in English and Spanish.
Nutrition guide for toddlers (ages 1 to 2 years) based on the AAP and ChooseMyPlate recommendations. Use this card to summarize what parents can offer their toddlers each day.
This nutrition guide encourages families by promoting healthy eating habits, such as
- Make half your plate fruits and vegetables
- Choose whole grains for at least 1/2 of your toddler's grain foods
- Wean from the bottle by 12 to 14 months of age
- Serve a variety of lean protein foods
- Encourage your toddler to feed themselves with their fingers, spoon and cup.
Combine our nutrition education guides for a quantity discount - any combination of topic and language! For more information email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
© Nutrition Matters Inc.
Reading Level: Flesch Kincaid - 3.12; SMOG - 5.95