1. Is Nutrition Matters Inc the sole source for its nutrition education materials? Nutrition Matters is the sole producer, printer, distributor and copyright owner for the majority of the education materials listed on our website - a sole source letter can be downloaded that lists these items.
2. Is sales tax calculated into my order? Yes, sales tax rates are automatically calculated into orders from Wisconsin, West Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, New York, Virginia and California at checkout on numatters.com based on applicable tax rates and by region.
3. How do I place an order if our agency is tax exempt? If your order is for a tax exempt agency, Nutrition Matters requires a copy of your tax exemption certification. Please contact Customer Service (email@example.com or 888-356-5575) for more information and to place your order.
4. Does Nutrition Matters Inc offer discount prices on large quantity orders of nutrition education materials? We offer large quantity discounts when you order 50 or more packs of any combination of our nutrition education cards; 50 or more pads of tear sheets; 10 or more booklets; and/or 10 or more packs of magnets. Email or fax a quote request form for a free, no obligation quote.
Bulk discounts are available when purchasing large quantities within Product Types - Nutrition Education Cards, Tear Sheets, Booklets, Guides and Magnets. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, contact us with the form below, or call 888-356-5575 for a free quote.
Free customization is available when ordering large quantities of a single topic and language of an item: 100 packs of cards (10,000 cards), 200 tear pads (10,000 sheets) or 5000 booklets.
5. Where can I get a W9 for Nutrition Matters? A W9 can be downloaded from our website.
6. How can I place an order? Orders can be faxed (715-855-0129), emailed (email@example.com), or mailed. An order form can be downloaded from our website.
7. What is Nutrition Matters' mailing address?Nutrition Matters Inc. 316 North Barstow Street, Suite I Eau Claire, WI 54703
About Shipping: We ship by UPS or US Postal Service. A street address is required for UPS delivery. Canadian and International orders can not be placed on our website. You must call 1-715-831-1822 to place your order or fax it to 1-715-855-0129
Delivery Time: We ship most orders within 48 hours. Large quantity orders can take up to 2 to 3 weeks. Let us know if you have a specific delivery date in mind. We can ship orders by second day air if you are in a hurry. Additional shipping charges will be assessed and added to your order. Call us at 1-715-831-1822 or 888-356-5575 (toll free) to arrange for rush shipping.