Ready to Eat: Foods for Your Baby to Pick Up, Explore & Eat! Book
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 250 - 749 and pay only $3.55 each
- Buy 750 - 4999 and pay only $3.25 each
- Buy 5000 - 9999 and pay only $2.95 each
Ready to Eat: Foods for Your Baby to Pick Up, Explore & Eat! is our newest book, and we can't wait for you to see it!
This book encourages parents and caregivers to let their baby take the lead and learn how to safely eat a variety of healthy foods. It builds upon the concepts you love in our original Finger Foods book by providing up-to-date information on:
- Signs of readiness for self-feeding in 6 to 8 month old infants.
- Messages that encourage responsive feeding, including safe foods for self feeding at 6 to 8 months.
- Focus on skills needed such as palmar grasp and pincer grasp, in addition to the age range when these skills tend to develop.
- Encouragement of family meals and use of family’s foods.
- Aligns with health and nutrition priorities for this age group that are outlined in the Dietary Guidelines for Americans, 2020-2025 by providing practical and family-friendly tips for introducing allergenic foods, offering iron-rich foods, & limiting added sugars and sodium.
Responsive feeding, baby lean feeding and baby lean weaning concepts are discussed in combination with traditional spoon and finger feeding.
Books are eligible for bulk discount pricing when ordering more than 250 books. Combine our books (English and Spanish) for a quantity discount! Pricing is listed under "Buy in Bulk and Save". Book is 6" x 8.5" with 28 pages. Available in English and Spanish.
Author: Susan Krahn, MS, RDN, CD, CLC
© Nutrition Matters Inc. Copyright 2022. No Photocopying
Reading Level: Flesch Kincaid - 4.4; SMOG - 7.3ISBN 978-1-942530-50-3 EnglishISBN 978-1-942530-51-0 Spanish