1. Is Nutrition Matters Inc the sole source for its nutrition education materials? Yes, a sole source letter can be downloaded from our website.
2. Is sales tax calculated into my order? Yes, sales tax rates are automatically calculated into orders from Wisconsin, West Virginia and California at checkout on numatters.com based on applicable tax rates and by region.
3. How do I place an order if our agency is tax exempt? If your order is for a tax exempt agency, Nutrition Matters requires a copy of your tax exemption or resale certification. Please contact Customer Service (email@example.com or 888-356-5575) for more information and to place your order.
4. Does Nutrition Matters Inc offer discount prices on large quantity orders of nutrition education materials? Yes, if you are interested in placing a large quantity order (50 or more packs of any combination of nutrition education cards; 10 or more packs of any combination of booklets; 10 or more packs of magnets), please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the item number(s), quantity and ship to address and we will respond with a no obligation price quote.
5. A W9 can be downloaded from our website.
Updated March 29, 2017